Watch the videos and post a comment about it. Your comments will not be visible until I approve them. But, I will be able to tell if you posted.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have watched the videos and i liked them ,especial the one with the little kid that plays football i liked that one. Its cool how the man told David to close his eyes and they jogged at didn't dump into the wall and got the exact distance.
I really do think that these people have skill and also that the hardest thing of all is having it in your mind. Also one of the other things that suprised me was that they use their other sences to know were the things are and that they never give up.
Wow this is amazing. It's amazing how these blind guys can play football.I could tell that they never give up even though they are blind they show that they will try hard to play football. It might be hard for them to play football but they try and they don't give up.
Well I think the videos were cool:) It show that know matter what condition you are if you really want something you set your mind to it until your dreams come true. Not only that but to accomplish your goals and be successful in life,to show the world what your made of and how you can make it better. These people think positive that's why they don't fall down thinking negative.
I saw the videos and the first one I saw is sad but he got a point on it to prove everybody can play in a sport with a different unique for the inside but nit from the inside.
i saw the videos and its incredible how they can play a sport while being blind it must be hard to play but even if its hard to play they are inspiring others that are blind to those people are reaching there goals and showing that it doesn't matter what condition am in i am going to follow my goals
I saw the video and it was cool by the way they played soccer and football with thereeyes closed. The part that I liked most is when David was moving the ball side to side. If you are blind never think negative or else you will never do nothing in life always think positive and you will achive goals.
so cool that some athletes are trying to help people not for their rep but for those peoples and the kid who played football was awsome because he's trying to prove he can do anything even though he's blind
11 comments:
I have watched the videos and i liked them ,especial the one with the little kid that plays football i liked that one. Its cool how the man told David to close his eyes and they jogged at didn't dump into the wall and got the exact distance.
I really do think that these people have skill and also that the hardest thing of all is having it in your mind. Also one of the other things that suprised me was that they use their other sences to know were the things are and that they never give up.
Wow this is amazing. It's amazing how these blind guys can play football.I could tell that they never give up even though they are blind they show that they will try hard to play football. It might be hard for them to play football but they try and they don't give up.
Well I think the videos were cool:) It show that know matter what condition you are if you really want something you set your mind to it until your dreams come true. Not only that but to accomplish your goals and be successful in life,to show the world what your made of and how you can make it better. These people think positive that's why they don't fall down thinking negative.
I saw the videos and the first one I saw is sad but he got a point on it to prove everybody can play in a sport with a different unique for the inside but nit from the inside.
i saw the videos and its incredible how they can play a sport while being blind it must be hard to play but even if its hard to play they are inspiring others that are blind to those people are reaching there goals and showing that it doesn't matter what condition am in i am going to follow my goals
I think these guys have amazing skills to be able to play blindfolded. Also I think if u truly belive u can do something u can do it.
I liked the videos no matter if they are blind.
I saw the video and it was cool by the way they played soccer and football with thereeyes closed. The part that I liked most is when David was moving the ball side to side. If you are blind never think negative or else you will never do nothing in life always think positive and you will achive goals.
well i saw the video and the one that i thought wasnt possible it was the blind guys playin soccor and there really playin that was amazing:')<3
so cool that some athletes are trying to help people not for their rep but for those peoples and the kid who played football was awsome because he's trying to prove he can do anything even though he's blind
Post a Comment